Get free books for your school in return for recycling!
Recycle to Read is a fun and rewarding campaign for primary schools that promotes care for the environment through reuse and recycling, whilst supporting children’s literacy.
Why get involved?
Empower your pupils to make a difference by collecting unwanted textiles, toys, tech and batteries in this exciting whole school campaign:
- Receive books in return for recycling unwanted textiles and old batteries
- Care for the environment through waste reduction, reuse, and recycling
- Be part of a bigger movement to help the planet
- Help to make history! Recycle to Read is a pioneering new campaign helping to revolutionise recycling and create a circular economy solution for hard-to-recycle items!
- Get free curriculum-linked environmental education resources
Coming soon! Receive book rewards when your school community takes their broken plastic toys and tech to selected retailers for recycling.
Please note: If you were on last year’s waiting list, you will shortly be offered a place to take part in this year’s campaign.
We are taking registrations for schools that would like to sign up to be contacted as soon as places come available in the academic year 2022-23.