Take part in Switch Off Fortnight this November - choose the two weeks in the month that suit your school.
Switch Off Fortnight - our flagship campaign is:
- a curriculum-linked activity that gets the whole school working together
- fun - teachers tell us students really enjoy being part of it
- rewarding - we give you certificates to help you reward students
- A great way to reduce your schools costs - the median energy saving achieved in 2017 was 10%
- measurable and tangible - we have audit forms to help you measure the impact of your campaign
- easy to run - we have all the resources you'll need. Best of all it's actually designed to be led by students!
- PLUS...we've worked with Eco-Schools to make sure it can help you achieve a bronze, silver or even a green flag award.
Campaign packs are being sent out from 15th October. If you haven't received your pack please check with your school office.